Tuesday, August 12, 2008

EVERYONE IS BORN TO BE CREATIVE



I need flip flops so I buy some my size 8....take them home....they are a size too small....OK....send hubby back the next day to exchange for a size 9.....He brings them back....they are still too small.....So I go back.....return them....get the last 3 pairs of size 10 (you gotta be kidding) take them home....they fit but hurt my feet....The design is just screwy....but what can you expect for a buck.....

So when you cant beat em....you create with them........It is all inside us...creativity....everyday....you are presented with opportunities to be creative.....GO FOR IT!!!!! .Voila....A flower arrangement....flip flops, carnations, sand bucket.....

Take some time to see the possibilities and have FUN...... Rosie the wildwoman

No comments: