Saturday, July 05, 2008

Celebrating Independence Day



   Independence is the freedom to pick and choose what makes me happy.

  Independence is not being leashed to a cell phone.

 Independence is having confidence in my decisions.

  Independence is acknowledging that my bliss comes from accepting my Lord's plan for my life.

 Independence is turning the TV off.

  Independence is honoring my beliefs.

  Independence is seeing beyond my circle.

 Independence is casting off worldly views.

Independence is not listening to the solicitors of the world that bombard you with what you need, what you should have, how to have more, how to get something for nothing.

Independence is not listening to the weather report. The weatherman never brings good news. It's either too hot, too cold, no rain, too much rain, no wind, too much wind....What happened to the thankfulness for whatever the weather is.....

Independence is not doing what I dont want to do instead of doing it and then complaining about it...

Simple revelation....either do it because I want too and enjoy it or dont do it.....It's so easy....STAND UP....TAKE CHARGE OF MY INDEPEDENCE....BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE WAY I FEEL cause it's no one else's responsibility but mine.

I had a wonderful fourth of july holiday doing exactly what I wanted to do and I hope you did too....  

"TO BE FREE, TO BE HAPPY AND TO BE FRUITFUL, CAN ONLY BE ATTAINED THROUGH SACRIFICE OF MANY COMMON BUT OVERESTIMATED THINGS".....Robert Henri



No comments: