Tuesday, June 06, 2006

NEMO....The Art of Playing.....

Forgot to mention.....I'm a glass artist at the moment. In fact, I just found out I was an artist 2 years and 666 days ago. Why is it at the moment??? Well.....why should it be fore ever???

Maybe it will, maybe it wont.....what matters is that I am exploring my creative side and finding all kinds of suppressed things.....bringing them out in the open, exploring them, finding joy in them, not caring what other people think about them.....not being influenced by the thoughts of others and not getting hostile about the thoughts of others. Most of the time when people react with hostility about other people's comments....... it's because they know, in their hearts, that whatever they are doing doesnt fit.....So...if you go joyfully forth with your art, your lifestyle, your anything and it feels ok, in your heart, then as NIKE says....just do it.....in the end we will all find out if what we were or are doing was ok.

So....Nemo....
a celebration of playing....of finding a wonderful second marriage with a guy who is trying his damnest to get me to play more and not be so serious. Before I met him I had been to the movies maybe twice in my 50 years and had never seen a Disney movie..

Now I cant wait until the new Disney movie "Cars" comes out this Friday......

No comments: