Saturday, April 07, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter....2012....the resurrection...eternal life, real life, not life in a broken world, but real life promised to those who believe that Jesus is the way, the truth and the light.  But...for me....this occasion has pointed me in a purpose for life in this world from this day forward, April 7, 2012.  All I say....all anyone says.....will be turned back to the creator to the one who made us, to the one who provides for us, to the one who loves us beyond any love we have known, to the one who protects us and leads us.  So.....I now begin turning back what I say and what anyone says....turning it back to GOD....It is not by us....it is by him that all things happen......I feel so blessed to give him the GLORY for what I do and for what anyone does.  It all points to him, to the cross and to his LOVE.

No comments: