Saturday, October 09, 2010

Proverbs 31 Ministries: Daily Devotions


EXCERPT:
When you feel fearful, what's at the source? Are you focusing on yourself? Taking our eyes off ourselves helps us to see past our fears to the needs of others.

Where has God placed you right now? Are you in an ungodly workplace? Perhaps, you're in a bad relationship with a spouse or friend. Maybe you're living beside unbelieving neighbors or you have to care for aging parents. Whatever your situation, you have a decision to make. Will you cower away or charge forth in faith? While you may face scary risks, think of the difference you could make in someone's life or a whole community if you simply choose to be courageous!

Whatever God is calling you to do, this is His promise. "Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go" (Joshua 1:9). Through you and me God can make a difference, perhaps save a life. The possibilities are endless if you only have the nerve.

Dear Lord, break this stronghold of fear and worry in my life. Increase my faith in You. Be my stronghold and my provision and in You will I trust. In Jesus' Name, Amen.






for complete beautiful devotion follow the link below:

Proverbs 31 Ministries: Daily Devotions


I recommend these devotions highly!

No comments: