Saturday, January 24, 2009

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???????


Obama touts aid plan's impact on average Americans. I just read the first thoughts on Obama's economic recovery plan and I am missing from the plan.....Just an average small business person, mom and pop operation, no employees.....self employed.....past the age of having children.....working our butts off.....trying to cope with rising costs, ridiculous health care premiums $1000.00 a month which is accomplished by having an $8500 out of pocket expense before coverage begins in full.....Whoopeeee..

..Why do I not exist. I am on the fringe....not rich but not poor and I am not alone....Millions of Americans are in my position.....We are the ones that never win....we just keep plugging along, keeping the faith and waiting for things to get better where we can just live the life we work for, earn money for and deserve. We deserve the fruits of our labor. We are not subsidized.....we are not given anything.....We do not qualify...I know I will never qualify for the programs that will abound in our new recovery....I will struggle, I will survive, I will do what is necessary to maintain what I am entitled too by the sweat of my brow. I just feel thankful....that some of the ones that I love the most, will benefit......

It is a sad day that in order to benefit you have to have nothing or too much.....Tears flow for America, for those struggling, for those losing their jobs, losing their homes, losing their faith.......my only hope comes in knowing there is a supreme purpose for all of what is happening today in America and I can not wait to see what unfolds and where the cards fall....

No comments: