Monday, January 28, 2008

60 YEARS AND COUNTING


What a wonderful birthday. The day started and ended with "Snow"at the beach..... in the morning..... light flurries and then we were surprised at 8:30pm with big 50 cent size flakes covering everything. In between, I got to play in the studio, look at a building I want to build, have drinks and appetizers at the new bar the Bay House has opened with vistas overlooking Siletz Bay with my wonderful husband..... While posting this picture, I noticed the number is 1948 (the year I was born).....Wow....do I feel old or older or any different??? Nope....everything just keeps getting clearer as I progress in life on this earth. Snow again...this time on the float in the backyard
.
Isnt it funny how certain things that happen in your life are significant but you really do not know why........For me, it is rainbows that always seem to appear when I just need to know "everything is ok" , sunsets that glorify God's work and then moon sets and snow flakes.....God's work is awesome....

No comments: