The Twelve Steps of Sinners Anonymous
1. We admitted we were powerless over our sin—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to salvation.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. We're entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Seeking through prayer and bible study to improve our conscious contact with God, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we try to carry this message to sinners, and to practice these principles in all our own affairs
Tom and Stephanie Milne