Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nothing compares to what will come.....


Cleaning...dust everywhere....settling on the glass....it finally gets to me and I clean.....cleaning the dust off cleans me.....I touch each creation I have created.....I enjoy them....I feel happy about them....I marvel I can create them....coming so far from so far away.....I know...my father...God....is looking at me....and marveling at how far I have come.....how much dust I have swept away....how far I have come....how ready and willing I am to go further and further into a deeper and deeper relationship with him.  I heard the call.....many years ago....I turned away....because I thought I was it.....The call kept coming.....and then one day....I listened....it's all about having ears to hear and eyes to see.....and choosing to use them.....It is a choice each of us make.....yea or nay .......I can not persuade you to choose Jesus.....I accept you for what you choose....but I do not accept what you choose....Powerful.....cleansing....life-loving....life-giving....eternal bliss....joy...happiness....love...peace...  I have dusted off this world and it feels so good!!!!



No comments: