Monday, October 17, 2011


We’re living the preview

This feels good to me and I highly recommend the book "Heaven" by Randy Alcorn....I could give you a link but treasure goes to those who seek it diligently.....

HomeDo you recall a time when you were away from your earthly home and desperately missed it? Maybe it was when you were off at college or in the military or traveling extensively overseas or needed to move because of a job. Do you remember how your heart ached for home? That’s how we should feel about Heaven. We are a displaced people, longing for our home.
What we love about this life are the things that resonate with the life we were made for. The things we love are not merely the best this life has to offer—they are previews of the greater life to come.
How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD of Heaven’s Armies. I long . . . to enter the courts of the LORD. With my whole being, body and soul, I will shout joyfully to the living God. Psalm 84:1-2 (NLT)
Excerpted from Life Promises for Eternity

No comments: