Saturday, July 04, 2009

Whoooo Hooooo.....Celebrating Freedom I am FREE thank you Lord


Declare Independence From The Devil

Just as it is sometimes necessary for people to declare their
freedom from the tyranny of earthly rulers, so we must declare
and enforce our spiritual freedom -- purchased for us by the
precious blood of our wonderful Lord Jesus Christ.

and by the way, Lord, Thank you for all the sea life you created.

COLOSSIANS 1:13-14 NKJ
13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed
us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the
forgiveness of sins.

The devil is defeated. Jesus already won the battle. You have
been delivered from the power and authority of the prince of
darkness. Jesus has made you truly free. I am free

JOHN 8:36 NKJ
36 "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free
indeed.
yes I will

But to fully enjoy the freedom that is yours through the
sacrifice of Jesus Christ, you must proclaim your freedom. You
cannot keep silent, but must speak forth and declare that you
are free from the hand of the enemy! I shout out my freedom and it feels good

PSALM 107:2 NKJ
2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has redeemed
from the hand of the enemy,

SAY THIS: I am free from the devil's control. The devil has no
power over me. Jesus is my Lord. AMEN

No comments: