Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's OK to be Me and YOU to be YOU


How many years have I agonized over not desiring to be part of a group. How many years have I thought I had a problem. How many years have I made people uncomfortable because I didnt want to join in. It seems that in every instance someone has a comment......I could be sitting apart and someone says....you and your friends having a good time???? of course I am not sitting with anyone....I laugh..

I have come to understand that I relish my aloneness tempered with the love of my close family, my incredible husband and a very few close friends. I do not have a problem, the groups do not have a problem, we are just different.

So...it's OK to be ME and You to be YOU but remember....in my case....."normal is not an option"

No comments: